2. OBH is committed to protecting users’ privacy and the Policy sets out what information we collect, how we collect it and what we do with it.
4. Users’ information refers to the details such as name, address, contact details, credit/debit card details, preferences, specific needs, interests supplied to OBH.
Users’ information is collected in such circumstances but not limited to when a user:
- Requests information from OBH.
- Applies for a job with OBH.
- Contacts OBH with regards to any specific enquiry.
- Registers with OBH;
- Enter a competition; or purchases a product online from OBH.
5. OBH Collection may use such information for reasonable administrative purposes to enable the fulfillment of requests made and in accordance with any terms and conditions applicable. OBH Collection will not sell, distribute or lease personal information to third parties without a user’s permission or a requirement by law to do so.
6. OBH Collection may use information to provide updates on OBH Collection’s products and services. OBH Collection may share information with carefully selected partners to provide related products and services but whenever asked for information users will be given the option to opt out and when you are subsequently contacted will be informed how to opt out in the future.
7. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
8. User information will be held in either OBH Collection’s (or a third party with whom we have a contractual relationship) secure databases at a secure addresses to prevent unauthorized access. The systems used are configured with data encryption or scrambling technologies and industry standard firewalls.
10. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on a computer’s hard drive. Once the file is added it helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to users as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about user preferences. OBH Collection uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps OBH Collection analyze data about web page traffic and improve the Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Overall, cookies help OBH Collection provide users with a better website, by enabling OBH Collection to monitor which pages users find or do not find useful. A cookie in no way gives OBH Collection access to the user’s computer or any information about the user, other than the data the user chooses to share with OBH Collection. The user can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but the users can usually modify their browser setting to decline cookies if they so prefer. The same can be done for the Website. However, this may prevent the user from taking full advantage of the Website.
11. The Website confirms that it does not sell any goods and/or services prohibited under the UAE laws.
12. The Website specifically mentions that merchant requires CVV2/CVC2 verification.
13. OBH Collection regularly reviews its policies and amendments may be made and users’ continued use of the Website confirms their consent to the Website to use their information.
14. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Method of payments/card types accepted and currency :
We do not accept payments online using Visa or MasterCard credit/debit cards yet. However, the option of Cash on Delivery is available for orders within the borders of UAE only.